- Cross-Network Events List
- Cross-Network Events Calendar View
- TAR Capstone Series
- Network Exchange Program
- Event Archives
- CIRTL Café
CIRTL Forum 2008
- To explore the degree of alignment of STEM faculty experiences from graduate school through early-career faculty positions
- To enhance mutual awareness and alignment of key stakeholder groups - graduate students, graduate universities, academic employers and graduate faculty
- To highlight the new generation of graduate students and early-career faculty prepared by future faculty programs
These podcasts describe in detail what academic hiring committees are seeking when they are recruiting new faculty. The institutions represented include minority-serving institutions, research-intensive universities, comprehensive institutions, community and technical colleges, and liberal arts colleges.
These videos are recordings from a variety of sessions held at Forum 2008.
The 2008 Forum showcased over fifty posters from STEM faculty, graduate students, and staff.
View 2008 Forum posters and abstracts
Participants from over 60 research universities, liberal arts colleges, and community colleges attended the 2008 Forum.
View list of participating institutions